This webcast focuses on the following content:
- Basics of textile UV protection (protection of the skin)
- Testing procedures and standards and their differences in terms of practical use of UV protective garments
- The new EU PPE directive and its relevance for UV protective garments (PPE cat. 1) for work and leisure
- Testing and certification / CE-marking of UV protective garments
- UV protective garments: PPE cat. 1 or 2? Current state at end of 2019
Associated events with the topic Comfort and performance
Currently no dates are offered for this topic.